Saturday 27 March 2010

Please no more burgers… the shower hates me.

It I a strange situation when the loving age old food of burger, supplying both carbohydrates and meat becomes something that is loathed. With my recent workload I have spent quite a reasonable amount of time on campus working, naturally becoming hungry. So far Last Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and this Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday I have gifted The Campbell in Coventry with my presence and money each time eating a burger. Although very good and ncie quality, afetr that many in a row they start to haunt you, so luckily when friday rolled around i had something lovingly prepared by mother, mexian spiced chicken and peppers with wild rice :D

My week started off pretty averagely waking up, panicking at the volume of my workload which kept me perpetually stressed for most of the week. Monday night I graced the Campbell again with my presence in honour of my dear friend Rafael who had come back from Spain for a few days. It was so much fun laughing and joking, specifically gossiping about my recent developments in my personal life i.e. coming out etc. and the night ended just like any other a bit more to drink that expected. It was a very enjoyable night both with friends and alcohol and looking at some of the nice attractive people around and playing guess the orientation, one of which I’m sure noticed me looking both this week and last: P

Tuesday after my morning shower and before university during leaving the shower the stop button decided to fire its self across the room narrowing missing my head, bouncing off the mirror and falling into the bath. I’m not quite sure what caused the revenge of the shower but it led to me having baths for the rest of the week. Baths are weird I allocate enough time to get up and shower before leaving but baths just seem to be as good as bed, you lie there and never want to move.

Friday was the 21st annual creation day of a close best friend, which resulted in playing games such as ring of fire and eating food. I found it slightly nerve racking and anxious because of my recent personal situations changing i tend to be a bit more ‘out’ about things now and was concerned how my older circle of friends would react to this, but it seemed to go well and was a lovely evening. Despite getting in at 4 (almost the same as a rainbows night) and then having work all day, but luckily I still had quite a few more blood cells than alcohol compared with my normal nights out.

So we come to the end of my week and all my university work for the term has been handed In now leading me to have till the 16th to write my entire dissertation :), I am so focusing on my last exam for when I finally finish my course, I’ve been doing education for too long. I’m currently musing at work about why people seem to have a ‘mannerotomy’ and fail to understand that for an extra little world ill smile back rather than thinking there a complete waste of carbon and oxygen. Still it is a university I shouldn’t set my hopes to high; when we have a 3rd year student unable to burn files on to a CD.

Until next week xA

No comments:

Post a Comment